Friday, February 17, 2012

questions?

Let me just be completely honest.
Since I wrote that post about why I write, I've had great ideas for things I've wanted to write, but something is keeping me from writing them down. I make an attempt and my thoughts just don't come out the way I was hoping. So then I scrap it. I think my brain needs a vacation.

A brain vacation? Yeah, that's what I said!

What better way to give my brain a break than to answer your burning questions for me?
I've always thought it would be fun to have my readers ask me whatever they want, and I'll compile the questions into a post and answer them.

Ask your questions in the comments and I'll answer in between homework assignments. Now, about that vacation... ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you want to go to Belmont University?

    Since this is a "what are your hopes and dreams?" kind of question, it may not give your brain much of a break. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the most embarrassing thing in your iTunes library?

    What's one random fact that everybody needs to know about you?

    If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

    Would you rather spend the night in a graveyard or a haunted house?

    (Questions 2 and 3 are my go-to goofy interview questions. #1 I've always wanted to ask someone. #4 came from my Would You Rather card deck... I can always find more. ;))

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)