Monday, February 20, 2012

your questions answered.

Why do you want to go to Belmont University? Well, there aren't many schools in Florida that offer my major (music business), so my thinking was that I would just be better off going to a school in Nashville where I would be able to make connections, and hopefully be able to get a job pretty quickly after I graduate. I've been afraid of staying in Florida to get my bachelors, because sometimes I feel like I'll never leave this state. Silly, right? I know. The more I've thought about where I might end up going, the further out of reach Belmont actually seems to be getting. While it would be wonderful to go to such an amazing school, there are a couple of great colleges in Florida that offer my major and would still allow me the opportunity to go study for a semester at a school in Nashville. So not only would it be cheaper, but I'd still get the Nashville experience and I'd still be able to meet people in the music industry. I think Belmont has been my plan for so long, and my vision has become clouded by my "dream school". I just want to be where God wants me, and if that means in Florida for a little while longer, then that's okay. Hope I didn't burst your bubble! ;-)

What's the most embarrassing thing in your iTunes library? I don't really have anything in my iTunes library that I would be totally embarrassed if anyone heard, but the one song that comes to mind is a PureNRG song that came on a compilation CD a few years ago. Every time it comes on, I skip over it because I don't want it to scrobble into my Last FM account. ;-)

What's one random fact that everybody needs to know about you? My right thumb is shorter and fatter than my left thumb. I was born with it, and from my extensive research (not!), I think it is called a club thumb. I hate bowling because my thumb gets stuck in the bowling ball.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would fly. Then I'd be able to visit my friends who live far away.

Would you rather spend the night in a graveyard or a haunted house? I'd spend it in a graveyard. Why? Because you can get trapped in a haunted house, and you are pretty much free to run away from anything in a graveyard.

Thanks to Emily and Jen for the questions! I had a lot of fun doing this. If you have a question you want me to answer, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment!


















2 comments:

  1. This was delightful.

    I have plenty in my library that could be embarrassing. But I guess I really don't care. If it came on while my "cool friends" (present company included) were around, I think I'd just laugh and move on. Possibly skip it, lest I drive said cool friends crazy with my eccentric tastes.

    Always a pleasure getting to know you more, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for indulging my weird questions. ;) In the spirit of full disclosure, I have tons of embarrassing stuff, and I've totally done the circumvent Last.fm thing. If I had to pick THE word though, it might be Linkin Park, just because they ended up in my Last.fm top 8 for far too long. (I went through a serious LP phase around 2007. Maybe I had a lot of pent up rage.) Had to work really hard to get them out of there... haha.

    Also, flying is pretty rad, but I still want to teleport. I guess you miss a lot with that skill, but it sure would come in handy. Either power is helpful with the far off friends problem!

    This was fun. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)