Thursday, July 26, 2012

the greatest part of the summer...

...is absolutely, without a doubt, the 2012 summer Olympics. I'm one of those people who doesn't care about sports at any other time, but the moment I hear the word "Olympics" my ears perk up immediately. You can bet your bottom dollar that I will not remove my rear end from my place on the couch for the next two weeks. Especially when it comes to the swimming, diving, and gymnastics.

If you'd like, follow me on twitter for my own Olympic commentary. It usually tends to be pretty funny and entertaining. My account is private, but I'm nice and don't bite, so send me a request. ;-)

Do you watch the Olympics? What's your favorite part?

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched the Summer Olympics! Not much anyway. Is that bad? Gymnastics is kind of fun though.

    However... during the last Winter Olympics, I caught a bit of curling and was mesmerized for quite a while.... =) Such an odd, interesting sport.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile. :)